Wednesday 7 May 2014

My First Class of Human Communication

     Date: 6 May 2014
     Day: Tuesday
     Time: 12.30pm - 1.30pm

            Two weeks have passed in a twinkle.Today, I need to attend my first class of Human Communication. Besides that, the name of  this course of lecturer is Anwari Ariffin. My lovely lecturer was teaching me another course before. He introduced himself to us in the class. He also told us about our schedule in this semester. For example, the date of midterm, the full marks of midterm, quiz, final exam, video presentation and assignments and also told us about the total chapters in this course. Furthermore, he explained how to do the assignment. The assignment is a individual task for every students. Every students need to register a blog and every week to update the status as a assignment. I felt so stressed unconscious. Why? I also don't know the reason. In fact, the class from 12.30pm until 2.00pm but he dismiss the class in time (until 1.30pm). This is because he haven't teach yet and just give us the introduction of this course only. In the end of the class, I feel very excited because I can go back home early. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment